Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cheap Find: Eyebrow brush

At my recent trip to Watson's, I found this very cheap double-ended eyebrow brush from Marionnaud.  I've been reading a lot of good things about the brand's set of makeup brushes from blogs and other beauty websites.  And since I was only looking for one particular kind of brush that I can use for applying my eyebrow gel and powder, I grabbed this one right away.  Of course, I also checked the price - only for Php59.00.  It's a steal!



Slanted/Angled brush for more precise application - it's soft too!


Eyebrow comb at the other end

Another shot


Now, I don't have to use my MAC angled eyeliner brush anymore for defining my brows, because I have a better applicator.  By the way, the instruction at the back says that it should be washed first before using.  I guess that means it would ensure its cleanliness, and hopefully, its softness.  I can't wait to try this tomorrow.

That's all for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!