Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Makeup on-the-go FOTD


Hey girls! I told ya I was gonna do some more posts today, before I go to bed.  Good thing I still have the energy, despite having my car break down in the middle of the road and having to endure the traffic caused by the heavy rain. Now that I'm safely home, all I cay say is - Whew!

Anyhow, I was able to tell ya about my official work trip last Friday until Saturday.  That's right, I kicked off the long weekend by flying to Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, not for pleasure, but for work! And I was alone!  But enough of the blabbing, everything about that trip will be posted in my personal blog.  For this post, it's just an FOTD for that day, using only a few items that I packed in my makeup kit.

Let's see...



Face:  Nivea Face Sunblock in SPF 50
ELF Two-Way Cake Foundation in Beige
The Faceshop's Dewy Flower Moist Loose Powder

Cheeks & Lips:  Etude House's Proof 10 Lip & Cheek Stain

Eyes:  Styli Style Line & Seal Twist in black
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
Nichido eyeliner in brown for my brows

Doing makeup while rushing on a trip is such a breeze if you know how to do it! Tools and products that have dual purposes are perfect for travelling, like the lip & cheek stain I used here.  Finally, do not ever forget the sunblock!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!