Thursday, August 11, 2011

New tools!

This one's just a quick post.  I'm just taking a break from a long day of typing different documents, my eyes are already giving up!  Anyways, while typing away infront of my PC, our messenger came in and gave me this -


still in a bubble wrap.

Do you know what it is?? It's a new set of makeup brushes from the brand EcoTools.  It's more appropriately used for mineral makeup.


nice huh?
I just opened them, because I can't just help myself.  I wanted to know and feel how soft the brushes are, like what girls say on their reviews.  Well, I'm happy to report that they are indeed very very soft!  I have yet to wash them tonight, before using them. I will make a more thorough review after a couple of uses soon.

Well, that's it! I can't wait for the weekend, but at least it's already Friday tomorrow.  Time to wear those jeans! See yaH!

Oh, by the way, thanks to Jun of makeuplove.multiply.com for these brushes, and for having such a smooth and easy transaction with you. Till the next! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the baby kabuki brush on that set. Hope you'll like the brushes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm gonna love 'em, because I like super soft brushes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!