Monday, August 15, 2011

Payday Treats: Majolica Majorca, ELF, Ellana & a BB cream


Hi! How was your weekend?

This is another post of the haul I had this payday weekend.  My no-buy phase was not good at all, because once I realized I'm okay to buy stuff again, there was no stopping me.  Imagine, I even got a makeup brush set online on a whim.  Not good at all. I have to stay away from the malls soon. Tsk tsk... 

So anyway, before I get called for another meeting today, I wanted to do a quick post.  What I got last Saturday from SM Makati were mostly makeup from Majolica Majorca (MJ).  It's my first time to try their makeup, and I was only supposed to buy their most famous Lash Expander mascara.  But hey, they got a promo for the month of August which was for every purchase of mascara, you get one free lipgloss.  And if you reach Php1,500.00 for all your purchases, you get to bring home either a gold makeup pouch or a tote bag.  As for me,  I got the makeup pouch.

Here's the rest of what I got from MJ:

- Automomatic Eyeliner pen in Gray
- Brow Powder
- Honey Lipgloss in a neutral tone

Other stuff:
- Ellana mineral powder foundation & blush (more of this later)
- ELF Studio Two-Way Cake Foundation in Beige
-  a locally-made BB cream

From this stash, I was excited to use the Ellana products, which I got from their weekend bazaar in SM Makati.  I asked for samples from their online website first, and now that I think I can work their products,  I immediately got a foundation & a blush powder.



foundation powder in Hazelnut Latte;
blush powder in Flirtation

So that's it! I'll make a review of the products I get to try soon.  Off to work now!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!