Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pinky Winky Wednesday




Another makeup look for a Wednesday.  I woke up almost late, so I gotta rush in the bathroom and make it in the office by 7am to beat the coding and traffic, and eventually snag a parking slot.  I was able to do all that all right, except for fixing my face.  But since I was waaayyy early, I had time to do my face and do some shots.  I also had reason to use my "emergency" eyeshadow palette and a little bit of that previously reviewed blush stick.  I also used the makeup I already have in my purse.



closer look




all shots made under warm lights
 
Face:  ELF Two-Way Powder Foundation in Beige (will review about this soon!)
ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose
Fashion 21's Blush Stick as highlighter

Eyes:  Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette (lotsa pink shades in there!)
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus for lashes ( I love this!)
Majolica Majorca Brow Customize Powder in dark brown
No eyeliners

Lips:  Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain in 415

That's it for my Wednesday look.  And let me just repeat, I love this mascara from MJ. I'm totally agreeing with the many great raves about it. Will make a review soon, but as you can compare from other photos, my lashes here are superb. HG!

See yah next!


1 comment:

  1. Love the natural makeup you have on here~ Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!