Friday, August 12, 2011

Purple Eyes for a Friday

Hey! Ready for the weekend yet? I'm not! Still got tons to do, before I get to really feel the weekend.  But here's something to brighten up my day, another FOTD! I never thought posting makeup looks could be sooo addicting! I guess that's the narcissistic in me. LOL.

Here goes:


Face: The Faceshop BB cream, 
The Faceshop Phytogienic foundation with SPF30 (yep, I'm trying out the sample foundation I got from The Faceshop today),
Maybelline pressed powder in Natural for setting

Cheeks:  ELF Studio Line Blush in Tickled Pink (I'm beginning to like this one!)

Lips:  Etude House's 55 Kissful Tint Chou
Maybelline Lip balm





Eyes:  NYX Eyeshadow Palette in Versus
Nichido Color Intense Eye Pencil in Deep Plum (the star of today's look)
Etude House's Proof 10 Brush Brow in Gray
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion


Now, off to finish some more documents!
Happy Friday!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I just love your blog because it's purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting!! follow my blog, hihi! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!