Monday, August 29, 2011

Review: Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus

Aloha! How was the long weekend for you so far? Mine was both busy, tiring and satisfying all at the same time.    I actually went on an out-of-town work trip last Friday until Saturday.  I'll be posting more about that soon. But for now, let's have this review which I've been meaning to do since last week.




FACTS:

Place bought:  SM Makati, Department Store, Beauty Section
Price: 795.00 PHP
Packaging:  small cute tube, with a comb-like applicator
Shade: Black



Here are some photos showing the effects of this mascara:

My left eye~
left: without contact lens & mascara (my bare eyes!)
center & right: with lens & mascara
My right eye~
left: bare eyes
center & right: with lens & the mascara

MY CONCURRENCES:
1. Very very lengthening, with those small fibers clinging to each lash properly and efficiently.  I already have long lashes, but this mascara makes them longer.  See and observe the photos.  
2.  It also adds a lot of volume if swiped at most 3 times.  I may have long lashes, but they are thin and a bit sparse.  This mascara gives me the volume I want.
3.  Holds the curl of the lashes really well, and the lashes literally show up in close-up photos.
4.  Waterproof, so stays put almost the whole day.  I like also that it doesn't smudge after a long time, and stays on the lashes - meaning, no fall outs whatsoever.

MY DISSENT:
1.  Lashes tend to clump with the product after too many swipes.  But I guess this goes for most mascaras, if not applied properly.
2.  I can use this everyday, that I find the packaging too small. 

OVERALL VERDICT:
This mascara from Majolica Majorca is HG material.  I would definitely buy this again and make it a staple makeup item in my kit.  It works really great with nicely-lined eyes, as it makes eyes bigger and awake.  I've been using this for a week now, since I bought it. I simply love how it makes my eyes pop.  I agree with all the great reviews from other beauty bloggers about this product from Majolica Majorca. I am definitely hooked!

Check out my lashes here, really long!


 Well, that's it for tonight.  I'm too tired and sleepy to post another entry. That'd be my business for tomorrow then.

See yah!

1 comment:

  1. I need a mascara that holds curl really well! I've been recommended this by many friends~ Thank you for the review babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!