Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Subtly Stained

Woke up early to go to the office today, because of the number-coding scheme.  That means I had time to apply makeup properly.  :) For today, I just put on some stain to finish off my neutral eyes, and used my new blush.

My Wednesday FOTD:

under white lights

under lowlights

Face:  The Faceshop's Aqua Tinted BB Cream, 
The Faceshop's Dewy Flower Loose Powder
Elianto cream concealer

Cheeks:  ELF Studio Line Blush in Tickled Pink

Lips: Etude House's 55 Kissful Tint Chou



Eyes:  Etude House's Orgel Light Eye Base
NYX eyeshadows from the Bohemian Rhapsody Palette (light matte brown, beige matte)
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion
MAC Fluidline in Dipdown
ELF Studio Line Browkit in light brown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!