Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Greens

Before I end my weekend, and start yet another grueling work week, let me post my FOTD for this Sunday.  I wore green because we went to a vegetarian restaurant somewhere in the Scouts Area.  I'll be blogging about that place in my personal blog soon.




Face:  Gluta BB Cream + Ellana Powder Foundation in Hazelnut Latte + ELF Blush in Tickled Pink
Lips: Maybelline Watershine in Pink (forgot shade name) + Revlon Matte Lipstick in Stormy Pink (*updated)

green shadows


under natural light

under LED light in macro

Eyes:  NYX Palette in Secret Garden
MAC Fluidline in Dipdown
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion
Nichido white eyeliner
Nichido brown eyeliner used on brows


That'd be all for now. I'm sooo sleepy already.  Have a fun week ahead! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!