Thursday, September 1, 2011

Haul: Retail Therapy or Beauty Therapy?

I'm posting another entry, before the day ends! I'm thinking I have to do my blog posts now, because I have a sinking feeling that I'll be so damn busy for the rest of the week, even until the weekend! =((

This is just a quick post about the haul I did during the long weekend.  What's the best cure for the weary and tired soul? Retail therapy! or in my case, beauty therapy - 'cause I bought cheap makeup just on a whim.

But first, let me say thanks to the blog sale held by Martha of The Beauty Junkee Eats Lipstick, because I was able to get a new MAC blush for just 500 PHP (well, plus shipping, so that's 570 PHP, but still cheap yo!)

MAC Peachykeen Blush + a sample moisturizer (thanks for that too, Martha! )


I tried the blush when it arrived in my office today, and being not too keen about peach blushes, this one surely made me "peachy-keen"! This is my first peach blush, and I like the effect on my cheeks so far - meaning, it's not orange on me.

Next photo is my haul of cheap lipsticks, which I only got because of the reviews made by the girls in GIRLTalk:

Ever Bilena matte lipsticks, Careline lipgloss, Michiko lipstick

Ever Bilena and Careline are local Filipino brands.  The brands have been around for many years, and many Filipinas have been certified fans.  Hit or miss products, I say just love our own, right?   I have yet to try those matte lipsticks.  As for the Careline gloss, I used this before when I was still in law school.  It still has that sweet candy scent.  Now for the Michiko lipstick, this is a new brand and it's Japanese, according to the SA.  I wanted to try because of the color. We'll find out if I like it soon.

So that's about it for today.  Till my next post!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!