Hey hey there! Here's another product review for you.
I've been advocating the brand Human ♥Heart♥ Nature for a while now, and since I became a dealer, I had first-hand access to all the great products it offers. I have yet to make a review of the mineral-based makeup that the brand offers, but for now, let me introduce you to a lip product that I've been toting around for a week now.
By the way, did I ever tell you that I'm a lipbalm addict? I think I made a post about that in my other blog. I have tried different flavors, packaging, and textures. I have them all around me everywhere I go. I have two kinds in my purse, I have one on my nightstand, I keep one in the car and in my office drawer. I guess I'm just really hooked on having moisturized lips!
So anyway, moving on...
Place Bought: Human ♥ Nature Main Office/Branch in Commonwealth, Quezon City (Human Nature products are available from your local dealers/sellers, online, or from their branches nationwide.)
Price: Regular price is at 69.75 PHP, but I got it in a secret dealer's discount price *wink, wink*.
Packaging: Comes in a regular lipbalm plastic tube, with the label on it.
Shade: Island Kiss, a reddish-brown shade with a slight shimmer
Let's see more photos:
1. Because it's a lipbalm, it moisturizes the lips well.
2. It glides on smoothly without any tugging, and the tube itself is very buttery-soft.
3. I like the shade, with some shimmers on it. Although, it comes off a bit orange on me, I still like that I can just use this alone, without any lipstick. It's sheer, but can be layered on to achieve the desired color.
4. Very affordable for a tinted lipbalm, and smells good too (kinda minty).
5. It leaves a sheer stain on the lips after several hours.
1. It could be a bit sticky, when you layer too much.
I really like that it's made 100% natural. The ingredients show that it's made up of all kinds of natural oils. It also has vitamin E, for that extra moisturizing factor. I just wish that they can come up with other shades, like a cherry-red color or a pink shimmer color. The reddish-brown shade just do not flatter me much, especially when I layer it on. But it can still be used and mixed with my lipstick shades, so I guess it's not really a problem.
Well, that's it for today. I have a lot of pending product reviews, I have yet to find the time to blog about all of them.