|trying out photos with text effects|
Heya..how's Typhoon Pedring keeping up with you so far? As for me, I usually hate the rain. But when the weather becomes cold like now, I'm not complaining anymore. Especially if I can just cozy up under my blanket and snooze all day. How I wish I could do that all week!
Oh well, enough of that. Let's move on to my review for today's post.
Place bought: Robinson's Galleria Department Store, Beauty Section
Price: around 299++ PHP. But I remember that I got this when Maybelline was having a sale and I hoarded products from their counters. I even posted about that in my personal blog here. Hehe.
Packaging: Comes in a silver, metallic tube, which is so sleek & shiny but doesn't attract fingerprints too much.
Shade: P11 is a nude pink shade. It's also very light pink, that the color doesn't really show up in one swipe.
Let's take a closer look...
Here's a swatch:
1. It's a moisturizing lipstick, so I like that it doesn't dry out my lips.
2. The color is great for when I just want some subtle color on my lips, but lotsa shine.
3. This is my second tube from the Watershine collection, and I really like how moisturizing the lipsticks are.
4. It isn't sticky at all.
1. Not really long-lasting, but that's a given because it's a moisturizing lipstick.
2. You need several swipes for the color to show up.
Here's a shot with me wearing it.
|very nude on me, right?|
I'm a fan of Maybelline's Watershine lipsticks, although I do prefer long-wearing lippies. What I like about these lipsticks is that they're a lipstick, lipgloss and lipbalm in one. So all I need is just one swipe, and I'm good to go. But with this shade, I had to layer it more for the color to show up on me. Otherwise, I only end up with shiny lips. Overall, for the price, it's a very affordable, easily accessible and great lippy to tote.