Friday, September 23, 2011

Strong Brows for Friday

For today, I'm copying Katie Holmes' strong brows and soft makeup with subdued highlighters in her Kamiseta billboards.  Have you seen this pretty photo of her from Kamiseta's website?


Pretty right?

Well, here's my version of pretty. Hehe.  But I used more pinks, instead of peach on the cheeks.

under white light
  
under natural daylight

Face: Gluta & Placenta BB Cream,
Ellana Minerals Powder Foundation in Hazelnut Latte,
The Face Shop's Dewy Flower Moist Loose Powder

Cheeks:  Ever Bilena Blush in Baby Pink
The Body Shop's Shimmer Waves Highlighter in Blush

Lips:  Maybelline lipbalm
NYX Round Lipstick in Pink Lyric

Eyes:  ELF Concealer/Highlighter Duo
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus for lashes

Brows:  Nichido eyepencil in dark brown,
blended with brown eyebrow powder
(today's highlight)

I love doing my brows nowadays.  It really pulls together the whole look.  Did you think I copied Katie well?

That's it for today.  Happy TGIF!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a wonderful job on your brows! I think Kaite Holmes is so pretty too~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!