Friday, September 9, 2011

Wishing for these NYX Round Lipstick Shades

Ok, I'm officially hooked.  Ever since I visited the booth of Digital Traincase and bought some NYX Round Lipsticks, I wanted to have more!

The creamy consistency and pigmentation got me at just one swipe, literally.  I will be posting reviews of the lipsticks I bought soon.  But for now, I just wanted to share some of the shades that I wanna add to my collection.  This is the result of pure boredom from the very boring document I've been staring at for hours. Lol!

*all photos credits from NYX.

Doll

electra




fire

fusion
tea rose

louisiana

Aren't the colors yummy and pretty?  I'm still stopping myself from buying too muck makeup right now.  For this month, I already had a lot of hauls.  I think it's too much.  But who knows? I might give in soon. Haha! Well then, that's something we should all watch out for...

What about you, what shades of lip color from Nyx are you thinking of tryin' out?

That's it for tonight.
See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!