Sunday, October 16, 2011

The BDJ 2012 Planner Event

my new BDJ 2012 power planner

FACTS:
Where:  Eastwood Mall Open Park
When: 16 October 2012, 2pm-10pm
What:  Belle de Jour 2012 Power Planner Launch Event

It was such a hot and humid day today. But I was determined to attend the event, because the planners were on sale. From 580 PHP, it was on sale for only 480 PHP. Not bad, I guess. Plus, I got to bring home some goodies too. So right after grocery shopping, I drove straight to Eastwood. The event was packed with many girls taking photos and taking part in the activity booths.  My friend Jam and I just roamed around to see what else can we get to make the entrance fee of 50PHP more worth it, aside from getting planners.

So here's a few shots I took:

Meet Betsy, the cute pink Beetle from the Etude House booth





The booth where the planners are available

featuring the BDJ 2012 Power Planner and Dr.Mom planner 

I was a happy girl going home.  Although it was sweaty and crowded going through the booths, it was still fun.  It was a good Sunday indeed.


Here are the goodies I got:  LED Flashlight for winning a game from Strip; Ace Water Spa privilege card for winning a prize from the booth; and Etude House's Peel so Good sample facial foam for winning a prize also from their booth


Well, that's about it for now. Till my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!