Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cheap Find: Hair Fragrance from Saizen

You know how we always end up feeling and smelling sweaty and icky after a day's work?  And most of that icky smell usually comes from our sweaty scalp.  I hate it when my hair smells bad. Sometimes, it could smell of food, too, after spending hours eating in a restaurant.  Or sometimes, when you have company who smokes cigarettes like there's no tomorrow (no offense intended), even if you didn't do a single puff, your hair ends up absorbing all those cigarette smoke.  So what I usually do is spray my hair with my perfume or cologne, just to get rid of the unpleasant scent.  

But I found something much much better. And way way cheaper, too.

Presenting: a refreshing hair fragrance from Saizen

Comes in a 50ml plastic bottle




Scent: Refresh Citrus

This one smells of oranges.  It stays on for a long time, too.  There are other variants available, but this is the one I liked the most.  It costs only 85 PHP or less than $2.00 in any Saizen stores.  Plus, you can also open the bottles available so you can have a whiff of how they smell.


This is how it looks like:

Just press the bottle to get the product



3-4 drops is enough to coat the hair


I'm loving this product. It's always in my purse now. Perfect for emergency smell touch-ups.

That's it for now. Happy Sunday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!