Saturday, October 8, 2011

New products from HHN

As you know, I'm a dealer of Human Heart Nature products so as such, I have immediate access to their new products.  Right now, they are improving their makeup line.  Thus, they now have newly-improved powder foundations, blushes, lipsticks and something new, lip glosses. Every product is still guaranteed to be made only of good natural ingredients and minerals, ensuring that there are very safe for the skin. I have posted a previous review about HHN's mineral blush in Pink Quartz, and I mentioned how the scent it exudes was somewhat unpleasant.  But now, they have newly-formulated blushes, plus a new shade, too!  I'll try to have reviews of some of these new items, but for now, here are some eye candies for you.

newly formulated mineral powder foundations in a new packaging

new packaging for the blushes, plus this new shade - Rosy Cheeks, which is a pink matte powder blush




Mineral Lip Glosses which comes in two shades


new shades for the Tinted Lipbalms
 Aside from the cosmetic line, HHN also formulated a new natural shampoo:




Can't wait to get your hands on these new products that are naturally-made for all of us? Place your orders now, or ask your own HHN dealer.


* All photos grabbed from the Human Heart Nature website. Visit the site to see more details.

2 comments:

  1. The print on their box package is so cute. Pink Hibiscus looks lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got a Human Nature package from my friend and it includes makeup! I am so excited to try everything! :)

    It was nice meeting you at the Laneige event. See you again soon! :)

    -Jessa
    jesroque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!