Friday, October 14, 2011

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month




In both photos, wearing Revlon's matte lipstick in Stormy Pink.


Let's support Karen's project!

I've been a loyal fan of Karen's fabulous blog for almost two years now.  It's from her that I learned how to appreciate colors in makeup.  And it's also a great thing to know that she's a fellow Filipina (and damn proud of it!).  Her blog is popular and hugely influential internationally among all makeup fans and bloggers. For me, she's my ultimate makeup guru. I also have her blog linked to my site, for instant access.

But other than that, I'm also posting this to support, not only her blog, but also her project to promote Breast Cancer Awareness.  This is close to my heart personally, as I have relatives and friends who suffered through this.  I'm totally aware of this cause, because being a woman, I'm not exempted from having this too. 

If you wanna join Karen's cause, show her some love and send her your sign too! Here's the link to her post: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/news/the-2011-breast-cancer-awareness-month-sign-project-and-giveaway/.

Plus, sending her your photo with your personal sign might get you a chance to win some awesome makeup from MAC, Clinique, Make Up For Ever, Estée Lauder and Bobbi Brown. Now, isn't that something for a great cause?

I now have this sign permanently posted on my message board in my office, too.


You may send your photos to Karen until the 31st of October 2011. It's also open internationally.

Let's spread the word about Breast Cancer!
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!