Saturday, October 29, 2011

Payday Treats from Pure Beauty

Heya! Just a quick post of new goodies.  It's payday and a long weekend to boot, so it's time for some treats!  It's actually my first time to visit the Pure Beauty store in Serendra. I always see it when I go there, but never really went inside.  So awhile ago, while letting the rest of the Metro Manila traffic pass through the roads and before deciding to plunge into those messy jams, I took my time exploring the store.  It's a white, clean and crisp beauty store that sells makeup and beauty brands that are usually only available abroad.  They have NYX, Ben Nye, MUD, and others.  But for the NYX products, they kinda marked up the price a bit.  There aren't a lot of the round lipstick shades available, too.  

So, anyways... here's my small haul:

1.  Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder (299 PHP)
2. Charm Retractable Kabuki Brush in Gold (580 PHP)

I heard a lot of great raves for the Ben Nye Luxury Powder, so I was curious to see how it'll work for me.  I'm just not so sure if the price was a good deal or not, but for 1.02 oz of powder, I think the price is reasonable.  And the real reason why I went to Pure Beauty was really to get Charm's retractable kabuki brush.  Again, I did my research and almost all the beauty bloggers I follow highly recommend this one.



As usual, I will post my respective reviews as soon as I can.

Have a good night!

*The Pure Beauty Store is located at the second floor of Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.  It's the side facing Market, Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!