Place bought: I got this from a Blog Sale made by Martha of The Beauty Junkee Eats Lipstick. To know how I was able to purchase this, click here. But this is available in MAC counters and online.
Price: Regular Price is about 1,000 PHP or $19.50. But since I got mine from a blog sale, I only paid 500 PHP for this. Almost half the original price. (Neat, huh?)
Packaging: Comes in the usual MAC blush casing in a black compact. The size is enough to fit into your makeup kits. I didn't have this in its original box, though.
Shade: Peachykeen is a warm peach shimmer blush that goes on very sheer. It has tiny gold specks in it, too. However, it appears like a muddy dark peach in the pan.
More photos coming up!
1. Very soft powder and buttery. One swipe or dip of a brush into the pan already picks a lot of product.
2. I love that it is sheer and makes it buildable in achieving the desired color I want. This is very pigmented, even if it's sheer. One swipe of a finger over the powder gives an opaque peach color.
3. Lasts really long on my chubby cheeks, about 4-5 hours.
4. The shade is very natural on me. I rarely wear peach blushes, but this one changed my mind. It doesn't appear orange and I think it's perfect for complementing a smoky eye or a heavily-lined eye makeup.
5. The shimmers are subtle enough to not make me look like a disco-ball.
6. For 6grams, the price is reasonable enough. It would probably take me a long time to hit the pan.
1. Because it's very soft, it has the tendency to be messy in the pan. I hate it when that happens because it's like wasting too much product. This is the only dissent I have so far.
How it looks on my cheeks:
Because it's from MAC, it's expected to be of very good quality. Highly pigmented, very soft, and not chalky at all. The lasting power is also great. I recommend this blush for office wear, it's not too in-your-face blush and it's very natural. It also goes very well with nude lipsticks. If ever I hit the pan, I'll probably consider this again. However, there are other products I'd like to try, too.
I like MAC makeup because even if the prices are quite high-end, it's also reasonable because of the quality of the products. However, I still recommend buying from abroad as it's so grossly-marked up here in the PH. (Well, just my thoughts.)
Have fun with the long weekend, girls! What are you up to?