Monday, October 3, 2011

Rockin' HHN's Island Kiss in the Island

under the sun's beams



Orange lips!!!  Well, almost. I didn't think I can be able to pull this look off. But hey, I think it looked great on me, don't cha think?  Island refers to Palawan, because as I said in the previous post, I went on a work trip for 3 days.  Did you know that our flights got cancelled TWICE? First was because of the Typhoon Pedring, and second was because of the PAL employees' strike. We had to change airlines the second time. But enough about that. Here's what comprises my makeup look:

FACE:  Maybelline's 8-in-1 BB Cream
ELF 2-way cake Powder Foundation
ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose

EYES:  ELF Highlighter & Concealer
Cover Girl's Lash Blast Fusion mascara
Nichido eyeliner in black brown for the brows

LIPS:  Human ♥ Nature's Tinted Lipbalm in Island Kiss (review here.)

That's it for tonight's post.  I have makeup reviews coming up soon, so stay tuned!
See yah!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!