Monday, October 31, 2011

Winged



EYES:
Eyebrowz Medium Brown Brow Powder
NYX Eyeshadow Palette in Versus (using the brown & highlighter shades)
MAC Twists of Tartan Palette (using the burgundy shade for the crease)
MAC Fluidline in Dipdown
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Mascara





FACE:
Gluta & Placenta BB Cream
Human Heart Nature Mineral Powder Foundation in Island Shell

LIPS:
NYX Round Lipstick in Power


Being always on the safe side of things when it comes to my eye makeup, this is my first time to try a winged eye makeup look.  As you know, this kind of look will not be appropriate at all in my kind of job. But hey, since it's a long weekend and it's almost halloween, there's no stopping me from wearing this.  Although it's a bit messy, I think I can get the hang of this and soon, I will be able to perfect it.  Hmm, maybe I'll try a more daring look for tomorrow's Halloween..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!