Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

They say, better late than never. Heck, we all still feel the spookiness of the holidays ayt?  Anyway, this "special edition" of my makeup look post will focus more into...

wait for it... 

...FACEPAINTING!!! 

Yep, you got that right! I'm the middle of trying to dabble into facepainting art.  Both for a mini-business thing and for fun.  So in the last few weeks, I was kinda gathering my materials, doing my research for easy designs, and trying out my luck.  So for this post, I won't be listing the makeup products I used, but instead will let you have a peek at how I managed to come up with pretty decent art.  

Hold on to your seats, because here we go!












And here's my favorite, even if I hate cats!




I love this gel liner from Fanny Serrano! Really creamy and so easy to use to get my winged eyeliner look. 

So what do you think? Do you think I have a shot at being a facepainter?


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!