Friday, November 11, 2011

Haul from Etude House


Just a quick post for today.

Lately, my skin has been acting up so bad. But I think it was also because it's that time of the month.  But as you've probably read from my previous posts, I have this problem about fixing up my pores.  They seem to be getting larger.  Part of aging? Yeah, probably.  So anyway, I visited the Etude House shop at SM Megamall to find any cheaper alternative to pore minimizing skin care than those sold at the Laneige shop.    Luckily, I found these two:

(1) Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Cream (498 PHP) - works like a cold cream and used for cleansing the face as a makeup remover.  I've been using this for 4 days now - so far, I see the good effects.  But it's still too early to tell and make a review. So better stay tuned for that.

(2) Sleeping Pack (300+ PHP) -  Etude House sells 3 variants of this Sleeping Pack.  I got the one for oil control and pore minimizing.  I figured that since I love the sample I got from Laneige, this could probably be a good dupe.  However, I haven't used this yet.  I'll let you know once I did.

Lastly, I got another eyeliner brush for 178 PHP.  I think I have a thing for eyeliner brushes, I actually have at least 5 of them.  Hmm, I'll make a post about those soon.

Well, that'd be all for now.

Happy Weekend, Ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I have that eyeliner brush and it is one of my favourite brushes for lining with cream liner =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!