Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kiddie Party

Out of sheer fun and just plain craziness, my classmate from lawschool celebrated her 30th birthday party in Mcdonald's.  Yep, you read that right.  It was her "30th Kiddie Party Bash".  Something like the last attempt to be childish and crazy, before hitting the very adult world come the age of thirties.   It was very different from my own party held last year, which turned out to be my Dirty Thirty thing.  And to make things more fun, she required everyone to wear a shirt printed with a cartoon character.  I came with a shirt featuring Betty Cooper.  And because it was supposed to be a fun party, I decided to come with my cat-eye look.



FACE: 
Kokuryu Cake Foundation in Orange Blush
Ben Nye Banana Visage Powder
Ellana Minerals Concealer in Awake
Sivanna Baked Blush

EYES:
Nichido Eyeliner in black-brown on my brows
NYX Runway Palette in Versus
MAC Fluidline in Dipdown
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fushion

LIPS:
Maybelline Watershine in Pink Bonbon
Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in P11




The party was a blast. There were games both for kids and adults.  There's a mascot, lotsa food, a photobooth , yummy cakes plus cute giveaways too!



Isn't the cake tower lovely?

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!