Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Review: Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame




Hey girls! Here's another lipstick review for the week. Been so busy lately, and Blogger isn't working on my office PC anymore, I wonder why.  But let's move on, shall we?

FACTS:
Place bought:  Watson's, SM North Edsa-Annex
Price:  around 150 PHP, I think. But definitely not more than 200 PHP. (about $3)
Packaging:  black plastic tube, with label at the bottom.  The color is also shown on the other side of the tube.
Shade: Pink Flame - it's a warm pink color that's a bit muddy or brownish.

Let's see more photos...





Swatches next:




MY CONCURRENCES:
1.  The shade is flattering on me, works great for office wear. Not too bright and not too nude.
2.  Cheap, affordable and easily found in almost all department stores and drugstores.
3.  Great quality for the locally-made product. I think it's very pigmented.
4.  Even if it's matte, the tube itself isn't dry and glides on smoothly on the lips.
5.  No scent detected.
6.  Lasting power is about 4 hours.

MY DISSENT:
1.  It can be drying on the lips, so it's better to swipe a lip balm first before putting this on.
2.  The packaging is cheap plastic, I wish it could be better.


OVERALL VERDICT:
I've been reading a lot about this Ever Bilena collection in other beauty blogs.  They say it's a great matte lipstick that's very affordable.  I have no complaints on the price.  The shade also works well on me.  My only problem is that it can really be drying on the lips after a long time.  But I still love any matte lipstick, so I'll probably stick to this one until it lasts.  It also works well as a stain, so that's what I do.  It also makes the color stay longer.

Here's my beauty shot sporting it:


Well, that'd be all for now, folks! Till my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!