Saturday, November 12, 2011

Runway Inspired Black Eyeliner Look

Even on a very sick Saturday, I still managed to do this makeup look inspired by the Philippine Fashion Week held a few weeks ago.

From Gerry Katigbak's Spring/Summer 2012
source:  stylebible.ph

The Makeup Look: Dark eyeliner, full lashes, strong eyebrows, clean face, bronzer and nude lipstick.

Here are my attempts to copy the look (just the makeup, not the hair though):








FACE:  
Maybelline 8-in-1 BB Cream
Ellana Minerals Powder Foundation in Hazelnut Latte
Ellana Minerals Concealer in Awake
Sivanna Baked Blush in a peachy-pink hue 

EYES:
Eyebrowz Powder in Medium Brown
Ellana Minerals Concealer in Awake used as eyeshadow and brow highlighter
Styli-Style Retractable Eyeliner in Black
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus

LIPS:
Human Nature Tinted Lipbalm in Pink Orchid
Human Nature Love Minerals Lipstick in Pink Skies

Do you think I did a good job? I just didn't use any eyeshadow, though.  Oh well, at least I don't look as bad as I was feeling today.  Hopefully, I'll feel much better tomorrow as I have a party to attend to.

Have a good evening!


2 comments:

  1. where's the look? did i miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's right there, dear. I posted 3 photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!