Friday, December 23, 2011

A Gray Friday

It's been awhile since my last makeup look post.  But today, I decided to do one.  It's Friday, and I can't believe I'm still at work!  The office is still up and kickin'.  Where's the holiday spirit gone? I guess that's what we get for not having the privilege to enjoy a long weekend Christmas, thanks to our dear government offcials.

Hence, my look isn't that festive at all, copying even the weather that we keep having lately - "gray and sad".  But at least, I got some shimmers goin' one, thanks to Stila's Smudgepot in Kitten.






face:
Nivea Face Sunblock
Shisheido Whitening Liquid Foundation
ELF Two-Way Cake Powder Foundation
 Etude House Peach Skin Pact

eyes:
Stila Smudgepot in Kitten mixed with NYX eyeshadow in gray
Fanny Serrano Longwear Gel Liner
CG Lashblast in Fusion

lips:
NYX Round lipstick in Sash mixed with Beauty Credit Lipstick in Raspberry Pop

Most of what I'm wearing here are new items I got recently.  I have yet to make reviews of some of them.  Meanwhile, while the holiday break is up, I'll be posting more reviews soon, so stay tuned for that!

See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!