Monday, December 26, 2011

Makeup Gifts

What's up, yo?  Today, I just wanna share photos of my makeup gifts which I got from my dear cousin-in-law Empress from the US.  Check 'em out:


In the photo above, I have a huge bunch of new lippies! All sorts of lipglosses from brands like Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush, Bobbi Brown, Buxom of Bare Escentuals, Loreal and Mark.  I can't wait to try them all.









Right above are photos of my new 88-piece eyeshadow palette from Coastal Scents. I'm beginning to love this palette! Besides, if you've seen my wishlist, a colorful eyeshadow palette is one of the makeup stuff I wanna get.  And now, I have it, no need to purchase anymore. Yey!  These are a combination of both shimmer and matte colors, and I'm sure I'm gonna have loads of fun using this. (Thanks so much, Em!)




And finally, my MAC lipsticks from my Auntie and Em.  I did a review of one of them already, which was the Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Overtime.  I will definitely make reviews of the rest of them.  These are my first MAC lipsticks, and with all the hype I've been hearing and reading about them, I'm 100% in total agreement that these lippies are amazing.  Although they are quite pricey, especially here in the PH, I think the quality of the products make them totally worth it. 

In return for all these makeup, my cousin wanted me to make reviews for each of them.  I will most happily oblige, as soon as I have time on my hands.  Right now, I'm okay with just playing and staring at them. 

Well, that's about it for today.  Have you tried any of these products? I'd love to hear about your takes on them, too.

See yah!!



4 comments:

  1. What a haul!! Wow, I'm jealous. :) How nice of your cousin and auntie to send you all that stuff! Now if only I had relatives like that... haha.

    Chrissy @ Cosmetic Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they're so nice. thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i spell I-N-G-G-I-T :)

    Really nice gifts ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!