Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Birthday Makeup Look


Merry Christmas!!! 

As it's also my birthday, it's one hella good day for me, too.  I went shoppin' and eatin' today.  Gosh, I got so stuffed with so many sushi. Yum!  Plus, I got a couple of new blazers from Forever 21 and new makeup from The Faceshop.



For today's makeup, I went the sexy route via Old Hollywood glamour, minus the curls though.  I wore my Ruby Woo and my black gel liner, winged for extra effect. Minimal eye makeup all the way. Here's a quick scoop:

Face:
Maybelline 8-in-1 BB Cream
Shisheido Natural Brightening Foundation
Fashion 21 Tea Tree 2-Way Powder Foundation
ELF Concealer

Cheeks:
NARS Angelika

Eyes:
Stila Smudgepot in Kitten
Fanny Serrano Long Wear Gel Liner
CG Lashblast in Fusion 
Eyebrowz Powder in Medium for my brows

Lips:
The Body Shop Vanilla Lip balm
MAC Ruby Woo



Finally, before ending this day, I'm leaving a greeting card to all of yah!


Hope you had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!