Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Christmas Nails



It's very rare that I post nail color photos.  This is surprising, even to me who's such a nail spa addict.  However, in my other blog, I used to post a lot of photos of my current nails for the week.  But hey, I'm gonna start doin' this on a regular basis. After all, having beautiful nails are all about beauty,too. So anyways, as it's almost Christmas, I chose to show off the nail color I'm wearing for the holidays - Orly's Enchanted Forest.




Enchanted Forest belongs to Orly's Once Upon A Time collection.  It's a deep blue-green shade that comes off very opaque.  It's also creamy and smooth upon application.  It's a striking contrast to my MAC Ruby Woo lipstick, as shown in the first photo.  I wanted a green color, that appears classy, elegant and something not too bright.  Enchanted Forest is just that.  


 I wanted to show off the colors under natural daylight, but unfortunately, my camera isn't showing it well.  I made these shots while inside a hotel room, while waiting for my friends until we start our annual Christmas party.  However, I hope you can see how this color is dark and deep green, yet also somewhat Christmas-y.

Well, that's about it for my Christmas Eve post.  Have an enjoyable one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!