Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Love Orly's Rage


Currently on my nails, Orly's GEL FX Nail Lacquer in Rage.  It's a sparkly light bronze, almost silver, color, with very small gold glitters.  I wore this for New Year's Eve, and until now, it still doesn't chip. 



I like how even if it has glitters and it shimmers, it's still very subtle to be worn at work.  It is only when light touches it that the glitters come to life.  I had my nails done at my favorite nail salon - Posh Nails.  I currently don't own a bottle of this, but seeing how pretty it looks on my nails, I think I will go get myself a bottle.



You girls know how much I love anything shimmery.  I really still got this "bling thing" going on.  I don't know if it's a phase, but I'm still on to it.  Well, at least, I think that makes me younger in thoughts and in style. Lol.

Happy Wednesday!


3 comments:

  1. That's really a lovely polish.. do you know where it is available? I kinda want to get it now :)

    Chrissy
    http://chrisellesy.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..,guess you love purple? =) i do too ! (^_^) im now following you! btw pretty nails you have! =)
    http://purpleheiress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chriselle! Orly is available in many stores, particularly in Pur Beauty, Serendra. I think also in some SM Dept Store Beauty Sections. I actually went to check it out at Serendra, but they dont have Rage there. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!