Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nude on Nude

So, how's the first week of 2012 treating you so far? As for me, I'm enjoying the empty highways and less traffic jams going to and from work.  You know, gotta enjoy it until it lasts, because I'm sure that next week, it's really back to normal!  I didn't do much at work today.  Actually, I'm in the middle of thinking how to begin writing some document.  But while doing so, I just remembered that I took a makeup look shot this morning.

Face: 
Maybelline 8-in-1 BB Cream
Ellana Minerals Powder Foundation in Hazelnut Latte
MAC powder blush in Dame
The Body Shop Shimmer Powder in Rose


Eyes:
NYX Runway Palette in Bohemian Rhapsody
MAC Fluidline in Dipdown
CG Lashblast in Fusion
Eyebrowz Powder in Medium Brown


Lips:
The Body Shop Vanilla Spice Lip balm
Human Heart Nature Lipstick in Sweet Nectar


"Nude on nude" is actually the name of a palette from NYX. But I decided to use that as my title post, because I'm wearing mostly nudes here.  Even Dame, my new blush from MAC, is such a neutral color, it only works to highlight my cheekbones.   Oh, and it's my first time to experiment with a new brow shape. Can you see the difference?

Ok, back to work now. Till my next post.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!