Friday, February 24, 2012

Catfight



It's Friday, and that means, it's time to play around with makeup! Do you notice how I always do my makeup look posts on Fridays? Well, that's because it's that day of the week when I get more freedom to get away with "inappropriate" office makeup looks. Teehee.

So for today, I'm playing around with cat eyes. You know, that famous winged-liner look.  And because I have new contact lenses, it seems to emphasize the liners more. Dontchathink?

Face:
The Faceshop Aqua Tinted BB Cream in Natural Beige
Fashion 21 Perfect Stick Concealer
Fashion 21 Two Way Cake Powder Foundation
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
NARS Sin on my cheeks (new blush!)


Eyes:
Fanny Serrano Long Wear Gel Liner in Black
Ever Bilena brown eyeliner for my brows
no mascara

Lips:
Essences Lipstick in Sparkling Angel (03)

So that's it. Oh, and lemme say that it took me 10 minutes to do all these. Not bad, eh?

Enjoy the weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Chrissy! A little flick does go a long way.

      Delete
  2. Great! I try this. I like the FS eyeliner gel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi reyah! Yup, it's a good product - surprisingly lasts for hours too. Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  3. I envy how flawless your eyeliner application looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lorsee! Thanks. It took me a lot of practice to do that. Hihi.

      Delete
  4. Ganda talaga ng fashion 21 two-way cake, I have that too. I've tried several powder foundations and sya yung isa sa sobrang onti na almost perfect match.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!