Thursday, February 2, 2012

Glossy Bluish Gray Eyes

A makeup look post that is very very long overdue.  I wore this during my birthday dinner/drinking session with my girlfriends, so this was around late December last year.  I got to use my new Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette and chose the colors blue, beige, white and a soft turquoise all blended together.  I'm a bit new to wearing colors on my lids, so bear with me, I'm still experimenting.  I also tried to copy the glossy lids trend that were popular on runway shows last year.  Lastly, I just simply matched the shimmer with the silver sparkles on my blouse that night.



Face: 
Maybelline 8-in-1 BB Cream
ELF Two-Way Cake Powder Foundation
Ellana Minerals Powder Foundation in Hazelnut Latte
Ellana Minerals Powder Concealer in Awake
The Body Shop Shimmer Waves for highlight
NARS Angelika on the cheeks





Eyes:
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
(blended the colors light blue, turquoise, gray, white and beige)
Fanny Serrano Long Wear Gel Liner
LA Colors Eye Pencil in White
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
Eyebrowz Powder on brows



Lips:
MAC Pro Long Wear Lipcreme in Love Forever


Have a good day!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog!