Monday, February 13, 2012

Lips of the Day: Nyx Doll

I have a new series/column for the blog, and it'll be called Lips of the Day. I need not state the obvious, and I'm hoping that my readers are smart enough to get the point. I guess that's how much I adore any kind of lip product: lip balm, lipstick, lip gloss, you name it.

So, for today, my current fave is such a Doll - and it's from NYX. I love how the color is so rich and the creamy texture is so pigmented. But the color is so tame, it becomes perfect for office makeup looks. It's a warm deep berry shade with some brown & purple undertones. On me, it looks reddish brown but nothin too dark or vampy. I'm currently wearing it with brown eyeliner& black mascara. No pink or reddish blush for this, as it kinda imparts that clownish look.

Great lasting power for about 3-4 hours, depending on how much you lick your lips or touch that cup of coffee. It also leaves a stain behind, so I kinda dig that.

Try it, the price & texture is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!