Friday, February 17, 2012

Tea Break

Hello Friday!

Unfortunately for me, it's not time to rejoice just yet. Still got more reading & typing to do. But I'm taking timeout to blog for a bit.

But nothing much about beauty talk though, just sharing my new discovery of green tea & munchies. Yup, healthy way to go! Oh, and to keep things pretty, here's my go-to blush stick for the week. Just one swipe makes me brighten up.

Okay, that's it for now. Gotta go back to the other side of my desk.

Enjoy your Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I have that scent in the photo too! Kaso ubos na ata. I like that it smells so girly and fresh! :D

    I should rediscover my love for tea na rin. No to carbonated drinks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!