Friday, February 10, 2012

Violet for the Weekend


The work week is almost over.

I can feel the weekend creeping in, in the form of my bed calling me to sleep.  Seriously, I was really sleepy during the whole week.  Was it the hormones, or the full moon, or I'm just really tired lately? I assume it's the latter, because we're still not done with our recent moveout. My room is still an entire mess, but I'm almost there!

Anyhoo, it's Friday and my boss isn't around. Wee! It's also that time of the week to have fun with my eye makeup - violet eyes!  (Please pardon the unclear photos, I took them using my Ipod Touch's camera.)


Eyes:
Nichido Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in dark brown for my brows
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette using the column for purple & violet shades
Wet & Wild Gel Liner in Purple
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus


Face:
Maybelline 8-in-1 BB Cream
Fashion 21 Concealer Stick with Tea Tree Oil in Milk Tea (new fave!)
Fashion 21 Two-Way Cake Powder Foundation (new fave!)
Ellana Minerals Concealer in Awake
Fashion 21 Blush Stick in Shade 3


Lips:
Human Heart Nature Tinted Lip balm
MAC Pro Long Wear Lipcreme in Overtime


I took these shots by the window of my new room, all the way to the 10th floor. And yep, the sun is shining bright even at only 9am. Should we say, "Hello, Summer"?

Have a good weekend, my ladies!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!