Monday, March 19, 2012

Haul: Stila and Pur Beauty

A very stressful week last week led me to break out my credit card and do some feel-good shopping.  I was originally supposed to buy shoes, but since my size wasn't available, I opted to buy makeup instead.

my cheap find at the Pur Beauty store, for only 55PHP. 


I got an eyebrow and lash comb for only 55PHP and a new lip butter from Revlon (525PHP), all from the Pur Beauty store at Serendra.  And as for the Stila eyeshadow singles, these are from Rustan's Makati.  The eyeshadow pans are for 595PHP each.  I forgot the name of the shades though.  But I'm enjoying the baby blue shade on the right.

So, how about you? Do you shop on a whim out of stress, or do you plan your shopping hauls?

Have a great week ahead!

3 comments:

  1. I'm missing buying make-ups! I'm on a li-low when it comes to makeup because they're very expensive lol. But yeah, I go on a shopping whenever I feel stressed. :)

    Anyway, come and visit my blog! follow me if you like :)

    mymariia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hauls! =) I usually note down things I need to shop just so I won't missed out. But I always end out shopping more that what I have noted down on the list...I think I need to change that habit..>_<

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!