Thursday, March 15, 2012

LOD: Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple

Aloha!


I know I did a review about this lip butter before, but I wasn't able to post lip swatches at that time.  And since I've been wearing this lipstick for this week, might as well post a lip swatch.

Oh, I also just bought another shade, the Raspberry Tart.  It's one of the darker shades from this line.  It was pretty on my arm, I hope it would be equally pretty on my lips, too. Will probably post a swatch of that, too.  In the meantime, here's Candy Apple on my lips.


I used two swipes

I had to use flash to capture the real color.

For a red color, this applies sheer yet buildable.  After a few hours, it leaves a stain on the lips.  My lips are a bit on the dry side lately, and the balmy texture of this really helped me a lot. Hope you'll like it as much as I did.


On Guest Posts:

In other news, I was emailed by a lady named Jackie Clark this week, asking if she could do a guest post on my blog. I was really flattered that she wanted my blog to feature her article.  But most of all, I was also interested in her topic because it was about women fighting cancer and its relation to beauty.  I will be posting her article soon, and I hope it would inspire everyone as much as I was.


Enjoy the rest of the week!


2 comments:

  1. Candy Apple looks gorgeous on you! :)

    Bec of http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!