Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bright Pink Nails on the Beach

Heya! I'm sooo back to work right now. But I can't help posting a bit about my recent beach trip to Iba, Zambales. It was a fun and exhilarating experience to get away from the city during the weekend.  The place was nice, the snorkeling was fun and the friends were amazing! I will post an entry about that on my personal blog, which is linked here, for those interested.  But here's a peek though:




Oh, and I also wanna show you this nail polish I discovered when I got a mani and pedi last Friday.  I tried this new nail salon called "Silid ni Maria" which offers an organic and natural way in pampering our nails.  They also use organic nail polishes, like those from Zoya and Misa. Aside from the usual cost of the services, every client has to pay an extra 40 PHP, as one time payment for the personal materials to be used, like a personalized nail file, towel, and other organic stuff.  I actually like the place and the lazy boy seat that they have - very relaxing.  The whole organic concept was a nice touch. But I don't like the fact that they play loud music. It would be extra special if they played classical music or nature sounds instead. 

Anyway, let's move on to my nail polish for my beach trip.  It's a bright neon pink color from Misa, in the shade called "Hot People Like You". 



Shot under bright sunlight




Taken while in the kiddie pool


They shine even under water.



The shade is a blue-based bright pink and I think it's so hot for the summer.  I am still actually sporting it right now, while typing. It hasn't chipped so much yet, except for that one bit on my finger due to our cooking session.  I soo love the shade, I actually plan on buying one myself or something similar to it. 

Don't you just love neons when it's summer?



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!