Friday, May 18, 2012

The Last of the Summer Heat

Hello, Friday!

Finally, it's the weekend.  Before I head off to jog today and leave my messy office, here's my makeup look for today. It's been awhile since I last posted a makeup look, and I haven't even done one for the summer! Haha!  I'm sporting an updo here, and I took the shot to kill the boredom from the morning traffic earlier today.  I'm also trying out this new eyebrow makeup tool from Makeup For Ever.  It says waterproof and it should last all day.  Will tell you all about how it works for me soon.  Hope ya like it.




Products used:
Shu Uemura UV Underbase in Beige
Fashion 21 Powder Foundation with Tea Tree Oil
Human Heart Nature Blush in Tropical Rose
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara
NYX Eyeshadow Palette in Bohemian Rhapsody
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Pinky Nude



Accessories (in case you're wondering): shades and necklace are from Forever 21.


Happy Weekend Folks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!