Monday, May 28, 2012

Ube Ice Cream

That is what comes to mind when I take a look at my nails.  Wearing this nail polish from The Face Shop in PP401, it's a refreshing shade of pastel purple.  I actually wore and featured this polish already here, but it was through a nail art I did with yellow/gold stars. 

This time, it's just plain and simple lavender nail color.  I love that it makes my hand look dainty and sweet.





And you know what? It's the same shade name as the highlighter/blush I featured here before, also from The Face Shop.  Nice, noh?

Well, that's about it for a Monday.  I originally wanted to post a makeup look of me wearing rep lips, but the lighting isn't too nice so I have no decent shots.  Maybe tomorrow or soon.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

4 comments:

  1. cute color!
    ^_^

    that would be nice for a jelly franken with lotsa glitters

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks really really nice! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!