Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Purple Points Turns One!


My beauty blog turns one year old today – officially!  I’m really proud of myself for sticking it out until today.   This hobby and passion for beauty truly pays off, because not only is it my way of releasing my everyday stress at my day job, it’s also my way of sharing my thoughts about all things beauty.

For a span of one year, I made a total of 148 posts.  Most of them leaning towards reviewing products that I loved, liked, or hated.  I also had the chance to be invited in an event- the Laneige makeup workshop, where I had the chance to mingle with fellow beauty bloggers.  I also had the opportunity to review a pampering place called the Yakson House.  I know it isn’t much, but it’s part of what my blog has become now.  I remember advocating natural and organic beauty products, and I’m glad more and more girls are trying them out.  I also share my love for our homegrown cosmetics, which are not only affordable, but which also deliver really well.

And all thanks to my readers and followers, although not much, but who take time to read and view my blog posts every week.  What a fabulous year it was.  I never knew beauty blogging would be this educational and inspiring.

So for today, let's go back to the year it was and let me share 10 of my favorite posts…(click the links to read them again!)




























































Looking back, I can't believe the many posts and topics I have posted.  And as for many things in my life, I have many more plans for My Purple Points.  And I hope that the second year will bring more inspiration and happiness – not just to me, but to everyone who will drop by and read my posts.

Here’s to another year!! Thank you to everyone! 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on turning one!!! many more years to come ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet! And for always checkin out my blog. :) hugs to u!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I just turned 1 today too! :) More power to us!

    Glacey
    makeupbyglacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you, too, Glacey! Thanks and hope to see u again as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!