Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nailbits: Yellow Glittery Tips

Another post for the day!

Actually, I'm just really making up for the lack of posts lately.  Also, I'd like to keep it up a notch when it comes to my blogging hobby, because I just realized that my beauty blog is turning a year old soon! Wow, how time flies. Yet I still have tons of my makeup stash up for review. 

Anyhoo, just wanted to show my pretty nails for this week. It's yellow, with tiny glitters.  This was an old polish from Elianto, which I found in our (mine & my sister's) stash while cleaning up our nail polish collection. 








I kinda nicked the polish on my thumb, but it's still pretty good.  The glitters make the color look subtle enough for office wear.  It doesn't seem to look as bright as a yellow opaque nail polish would look like.  It's pretty enough on its own, so I didn't bother experimenting with nail art.  So sorry for the dry cuticles, let me just get my hand cream. Teehee.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!