Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Beauty News: Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus on Ensogo Promo Sale

Hey, my readers!

Lately, I've been obsessed about wearing mascaras and blushes.  I practically coat my lashes everyday and I only let them rest on Sundays.  I know, I'm that crazy over having lush, volumized and long lashes. 

And the product that I rely on? Of course, it's the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus!

I've told you a million times over about how great this mascara is, especially for girls with short and stick- straight lashes.  Used with a proper eyelash curler, the effect would last until the wee hours of the morning.  Albeit difficult to remove, it's still the best one so far.

So I'm happy to tell you that you can get your hands on this via an ongoing Ensogo promo, for half the price!  The blue-black version which I reviewed here before is featured in the promotion.


From the Ensogo website



Just click on the link above, and it'll take you to the Ensogo website. 

Not a member of Ensogo yet?  Well, you better sign up now and do a mascara haul.

Go, go, go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!