Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nailbits: A Shade of Grey

So..what exactly is this book about? Fifty Shades of Grey sounds so mysterious, yet based on reviews and my friends' opinions, it's something so addicting and so different.  Have you read it yet?

I am still yet to read the book, maybe come weekend when I have more time.

In the meantime, here's my own shade of gray on my fingers.  It's not that I was thinking about the book while doing my nails, it was more like having this innate attraction to the shade of gray.  It's one of the neutral colors that I love, because it's so versatile to be paired with most colors.  Even when worn alone, it already makes an impact - be it as a piece of clothing, as a color on your eyelids, or as nail polishes.

However,  I also decided to add a bit of glitters and tiny pink hearts to make it more interesting.   To my own eyes, I'm surprised that it gives off that 3D effect. 









Products used: Caress nail polish in Gray, Caress clear nail polish, The Face Shop nail polish in glitters & hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!