Thursday, July 5, 2012

Nailbits: Some Blue For You

Heya!  How's the week going on so far?

Mine is going at a slow pace at the moment, which is a good thing because that meant I don't have to rush anything.  I'm actually just taking my time, and enjoying this bliss while it lasts until Friday.  Because come next week, things will get very VERY busy.  I just hope the weekend won't keep me busy too much with housechores, so I can do my weekly posts. 

For today, I am posting these long-overdue photos of my blue nails which I sported last June 12, our Philippine Independence Day.  I don't know why I tried on blue nail polish, but I kinda liked it.  With a few tiny golden stars, it looked pretty, too.

Oh, sorry for the blurry shots, I took this via Instagram.

Hope you like.




Follow me on Instagram and Twitter - @chryztyners.  I post makeup looks there sometimes.

Enjoy your Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. aww, i love the way you placed the stars, so cute! ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!