Wednesday, August 1, 2012

On Duty

Well, hello from yesterday!

The storm is still ongoing and I really wish I was in bed right now.  However, just to keep things spicy and perky for today, instead of doing another contract, I'm doing another post.  And yes, I do still wanna makeup for last week's lag time. 

And besides, it's the start of a new month - It's August, baby! So a better way to begin is to post a makeup look.

The title says a lot for today's makeup look, actually. This was the look I came up with during my lawyer duties at Puerto Princesa, Palawan.  We had an awarding ceremony of some sort and signing of contracts, so I had to be dolled-up to look presentable.  I also had to dress up a bit, instead of just sporting my usual sneakers whenever we go out-of-town.  Since packing light was the way to go, I only had a few makeup items with me and a crunched up denim dress that looked presentable enough even if it wasn't pressed.

Anyway, here we go!


Face: 
Laneige Snow BB Cream
In2it oil-free powder foundation
MAC Blot Powder
MAC Blush in Dame



Lips:
MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox


Eyes/Brows:
Ever Bilena eyepencil in brown for eyebrows
The Face Shop Waterproof Gel Liner Pencil
NYX Runway Shadows in Versus
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus in Blue-Black



Outfit:  Denim Dress from Kamiseta, black flats from Janylin


Yes, poor lighting.  I  just took these shots in my hotel room, right beside the window.  My lipstick was actually in bright pink under artificial lighting. It was the only pop of color I had in my face.  And oh, can you notice my dry patches and the pimple on my chin? I blame all that to stress, airplane temperature, and lack of sleep.

Till my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!