Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hitting the Pan: ELF Tickled Pink and MAC Blot Powder


What's up, ladies?

Well, I really don't have much to say today, except that I wanted to show that I finally hit the pan on two of my makeup products.  

I knew I will finish my MAC Blot Powder by the end of the year.  It's what I mainly use for touch-ups and what I bring for my work travels.  It's like a default touch up powder already for me.  However, I'm not really sure if I should get a new one, or just settle with a more affordable brand.  Damn, spending a thousand pesos for just a touch up powder is too much!  Too much vanity, if you ask me.

As for the ELF blush, it's what I use to pair with my red lipsticks.  It just goes so well, without making me look like a clown.   I only made a small dent on it, but I will probably make good use of its two-year life span.  

I made a pact with myself, when it comes to my makeup purchases.  I will try to hit the pan on one, or finish off a tube of lipstick first, before buying a new one.  I just realized, I'm spending way too much on makeup already! 

So this week, since I hit the pan on these two, I can buy new blushes again!  Yay!

Happy Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. haha! honestly I have never hit the pan until recently. The first ever cream foundation I've hit the pan after 3 months! YEY! so now i have reason to buy more makeup..hehehe..girls! haha~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!